Risk Mitigation is as crucial as risk and requirement discovery. Organisations often find this stage of the cyber risk management journey the most challenging and daunting. Once you are aware of your exposure, time is of the essence. Leveraging Auriga’s extensive technical and implementation knowledge and industry experience, ensures appropriate design and build options which spans your entire business model. From physical, procedural through to complex technical architecture challenges, Auriga provides a single source for technical cyber resilience.
- Risk Treatment
- Risk Management
- Standards Compliance Assessments ISO27001:2013 and Industry Specific Standards
- Compliance Assessment for Codes of Connection (CoCo)
- Development of Information Exchange Agreements
- Third Party Supplier Security Review/Audits
- Secure Technical Architecture
- Secure Technical Design
- Enterprise Architecture
- Design review
- Compass – On-boarding Support Service
- Security event and incident alerts and reports
"Translate Information Security into business language..."
“Auriga have been our security partner for a number of years, they have assisted both G4S internally and our Clients through all Stages of their Cyber Services. They translate Information Security into business language whether technical, compliance or risk management; they have never let us down.”Charlie Burbridge, Managing Director G4S